Chief Information Officer, Dewberry
Lisa is an accomplished executive with demonstrated capabilities in leadership, negotiations, business growth and delivering results. She has rapid growth experience with family owned and billion-dollar firms. Strong entrepreneurial business developer experienced in building and growing organizations in challenging environments. Reputation for managing organizational development, relationship, and team building challenges. Experience with massive organizational change that directly translate to operational innovation, employee retention and margin growth. Risk and compliance management experience with a passion for cyber security.
• 2022 Capital CIO of the year for Large Corporations and 2023 National CIO of the year finalist.
• Prominent Patriot Award 2022 from GMU School of Business.
• Leidos, Corporate Collaboration Award for developing a new commercial cyber offering to the Healthcare vertical.
• Doubled in size, a cleared technology award fee contract to over 300 employees consisting of direct reports and over 70 subcontractors. Received two 97% and three 100% award fees.
• Awarded SAIC, Program Manager of the Year for large programs.
• Co-Founded NETSUS, LLC and built a customer base from zero to over 500 under two years.
Lisa has started two firms and has experience from publicly traded firms to family-owned companies. She has a passion for workforce development and serves on many higher learning and regional organizations in an advisory capacity. Lisa created the commercial cyber practice for Leidos where her passion for sales, security and compliance were honed. Leadership development for Lisa is a priority and she served as chair for Dewberry’s leadership strategy, focusing on mentorship and succession planning for mission critical roles.